Every once in a while, we make a fool of ourselves.
Thanks to the powers of social media, we can now do it publicly.
Those who have hurt and humiliated themselves, vent their frustration on Facebook and start fishing for some sympathy:
“Life is so unfair! Look what happened to me. Client X did this. Colleague Y said that. My agent doesn’t love me anymore… Woe is me!”
Yes, you’re a miserable son of a gun. Let’s have a pity party and invite some friends. Shared suffering is double the fun, but don’t expect me to join in.
I don’t want to borrow your sorrow and smooth it over with a platitude and a positive attitude because
Read the rest of this story in my new book. Click on the cover to access the website and get a sneak peek. Use the buttons to buy the book.
- What Clients Hate The Most
- Stop Being a People Pleaser!
- Austrian Audio’s Hi-X55 Headphones Reveal All
- I’m Looking For Voice Talent!
- Letting Go and Moving On
- Seven Signs You’re Not Meant To Be A Voice Over
- The Vital Voice Over Skill We Never Talk About
- Dorith Hassing: Painting with Words. Communicating with Color.
About the author
is a Dutch-English voice-over pro, coach, and writer. His blog is one of the most widely read and influential blogs in the industry. Paul is also the author of "Making Money In Your PJs, Freelancing for voice-overs and other solopreneurs."