Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Get FREE updates
Search this blog
- Breaking Down an Audio Book Rate 16,784 views
- Rates 11,651 views
- Cold Calling is Dead 11,550 views
- The ideal voice-over mic you've never heard of 10,719 views
- Recording on the Road 10,056 views
- The one word that saved my freelance career 8,129 views
- Thinking Outside the Box: Studiobricks 7,950 views
- The Studiobricks ONE has arrived! 7,776 views
- The Day I Almost Killed My Family 7,598 views
- Factory Demos: Fatal First Impressions 6,955 views
- Five Thousand!
- Asking for a Raise
- Spoon Feeding Blabbermouths
- Competitor or Colleague?
- What To Do When You Are Down
- Marketing Demystified
- The Most Obnoxious Man in Voice-Overs
- Head over Heels
- Looking Back
- Audient’s iD22 Audio Interface: The Backbone of Your Voice-Over Studio
- Reviewing Microphone X
- The Truth About Studio Monitors
In this blog I may discuss/review products or books that I believe are relevant to my readers. As a service to them, I often provide links to those products or publications.
Instead of having a tip jar, Nethervoice is now a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.